Sunday, 13 March 2011

A while back I ordered some water clear casting resin
to try out a few things with.
It took me some time to actually get round to using it,
but I have, and below are the results.
The idea was to cast an object inside two layers of the
resin, as opposed to using it to take a cast of something.

I ended up using a small piece of till roll paper that I had
made a print on to, using enamel paint, a few years ago.
I could definitely turn this into a very interesting series of
works. But for now, because of the price of the resin itself,
thi will remain as just a test until I can afford to buy the resin
in larger quantities....

No comments:

Post a Comment