It's been a busy last few weeks so I havn't posted anything for a
month or so...
Now that everything is wrapped up at uni, more or less, I plan to
make my updates a bit more regular!
After showing the completed gasometer painting at the Kingston
show, I ended up deciding to work back into it and go about "unpainting"
it in a way. It ended up taking longer than I expected, but I also ended up
discovering a few new methods and ultimately realising that producing a good
painting, with the depth that I want, takes time...
The last of the five photos here is the finished piece. In person it feels much more
subtle and has alot of nice details that show through from the old version.